Treasury Services FAQ

Treasury Services FAQ

For instructions on how to sign up for direct deposit of payroll, click here. To sign up for direct deposit of student refund and/or travel reimbursement, you will follow the same instructions found at the link previously mentioned, and you will enter banking information under the Student Account/Travel tab on Step 5.

You will need to have your employee log into MyState and check to see whether his/her direct deposit banking information is still set up and active.

You can find a list of frequently asked questions about the pay card here. If you have a question that is not answered on the pay card FAQ, contact Treasury Services at (662) 325-2826 for assistance.

We will need to look this information up for you. Please call our office at (662) 325-2826 for assistance.

An international wire transfer form will need to be completed and proper departmental approval obtained for any payments to be made by international wire transfer. This form and all support documentation should be sent to Helen Callahan in Procurement & Contracts. Further approvals will be obtained and the wire transfer will be forwarded to Treasury Services for transmittal. You may contact Treasury Services at any time to find out if a particular wire transfer has been sent.

Domestic wire transfers (wire transfers within the United States) are sent only in emergency situations. These payments can be sent either by check or direct deposit. Departments are strongly encouraged to have their vendors enroll for direct deposit with MSU and key direct pays for these payments.

We are here to assist you with this. Please contact us at (662) 325-0445 or by email at with your name, department and brief description of your needs and Treasury Services personnel will bet back to you as soon as possible.

Please contact Treasury Services at (662) 325-2826 for instructions on setting up vendors for direct deposit.