Online Billing Statement
Billing statements are generated monthly and email notification is sent as a courtesy to your MSU email address when a new statement is ready. Billing statements are generated monthly for students and employees with current or past due unpaid charges. Billing statements are also generated for students and employees with $0 balance accounts if charges or refunds were posted, reversed, or paid during the previous month.
MSU encourages you to log in frequently in order to ensure that charges do not become past due, which can lead to suspension of university services and monthly 1.5% late fee assessment until the past due balance is paid in full.
View billing statements and account information online through QuikPay®. Billing statements are not mailed.
- Student should access via the MSU myState portal.
- Locate the Personal Information tab in the Banner menu.
- Select: “View and Pay Your Account (pop ups must be enabled)” - - -
Student will then be redirected to the MSU QuikPAY® payment screen with the MSSTATE logo.
Make a Payment
- Select “View & Pay Accounts”.
- Click “Make a Payment”.
- Enter “Payment Amount”.
- Select “Payment Method”: credit/debit card or e-check.
- Proceed to make payment by type.
- Student/Payer can save a profile of their credit/debit card and/or e-check information for future use if they would like. This is not mandatory, but convenient when using the same credit/debit card or bank account to make future payments
Mississippi State University has implemented a new service that will enable you to receive a text message notification when your billing statement has been posted to the QuikPAY ® system. Authorized Payers (typically parents and guardians) on your account may also enjoy the convenience of receiving these text message notifications. This is an optional service. If you would like to use this service:
- Access your account in the QuikPAY® system
- Click on User Preferences
- Check the SMS Messaging box
- Populate the Mobile Phone Number box
- Select your Mobile Carrier from the drop-down menu
These instructions also apply to texting services for Authorized Payers.
Please Note: SMS messaging may result in additional fees/charges to the payer/authorized payer based on terms of service with the user’s mobile agreement.